Friday, April 18, 2008

Koshimizu Ami's New Friend

Is called Puuchin (click photos to enlarge):



But she still has old friends like Sanpei Yuuko and Yukana (left) and Kadowaki Maii (right):



And Sanpei-san is a very close friend. Not only did she take the pic of Ami holding Puuchin, but here are some more shots of her from recent entries in Ami's blog. They met in middle school and went all the way through seiyuu school together:



Pe seems to like her games. And Amisuke did a Horo puzzle one night, between 3 and 5 am, with a bottle of wine:



At the moment, Pe is in Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! as Cure Dream, and in My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ as Elliot Chandler. Amisuke is in Code Geass as Kallen, and joins Pe in My-Otome 0~S.ifr~, playing Sifr. Just for good measure, here are a couple of pics of Amisuke from Pe's blog. The left-hand pic is from the same fondu dinner with Yukana as the shot above:



Ami said that "Yuka-nyan" is not only a great cook but also very beautiful.

4 comments:

danie~ said...

yeah, as an Amisuke blog-reader, I think I see Pe's pics more than Amisuke herself.. ^^; there's a cute pic of them putting on facial mask together~ should mention their 'marriage' too.

Emily said...

I thought it was a stuffed animal at first xDD It is a real dog right? RIGHT?

Amisuke is popularr xD

You know I must ask
http://blog.excite.co.jp/amisketch/7766536/

(I know it's an old post xD) but I can't figure out who the other guy is. The middle guy is Jun Fukuyama and there's Amisuke on the right. Who's the guy on the left, does anybody know? xD

j1m0ne said...

>emily

It's Mizushima Takahiro - the three of them, all signed to Baobab, are all in Code Geass R2. Daichu voices Rollo in the show.

And it's a real dog...I think? XD

hashihime said...

@danie -- And Amisuke's pics appear more in Pe's blog than her own (although not quite to the extent as the reverse.) I hesitated to mention last year's fake marriage, since I probably took it too seriously at the time. And yet....

@j1m0ne -- Thanks to the expert for knowing who was in the pic. Jun-chan is quite the performer, isn't he? Love your post today about KitaEri and friends. All this talk from female seiyuu about their female harems continues to keep me confused, lol.

@emily -- Yes, I'm pretty sure it's a real dog. She said it was twice the size it was when she first met it. And she said she had even more cute clothes for it....