Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mari-sama ga Miteru 4 -- characters and seiyuus, with pics

I have made a page with pics of each character and her seiyuu.

I've indicated Roses and their soeurs, which is something I myself have trouble remembering. I have also listed some other roles each seiyuu has played.

This is what part of the page looks like. Click on the image to see the whole thing.



And here is a group shot of the main cast (click image to enlarge a bit):

front (l-r): Ikezawa Haruna (Yoshino), Ueda Kana (Yumi), Itou Miki (Sachiko), Noto Mamiko (Shimako). back row: Itou Shizuka (Rei), Satou Rina (Tsutako), Saitou Chiwa (Mami), Shimizu Kaori (Noriko), Toyoguchi Megumi (Sei).

The two gaps in the table are characters whose images I haven't found yet -- Hidemi and Miyuki. If you know they have appeared in the show already, please let me know where. And any suggestions for improving the layout or info are welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot it's up! Though, I think Yuuki deserves a better picture; a picture with him in short brown hair. Well, if you have time hashihime, that would be great.

hashi said...

@Anonymous -- No sooner said than done. Well, it did take some time to find him -- I finally found an appropriate view from the OVA. I was thinking the same thing myself, so thanks for pushing me to spend just a bit more time and get a better pic.

Shana-nee said...

I can't see the whole thing. T.T

SapphiredEclipse said...

Thanks a lot for making that! I get confused with some of the names and I really enjoy learning the seiyuus behind the characters.

soulassassin547 said...

Uh, apart from the new faces, I also like to have the rest of the nutball Hanadera crew and their CVs featured in the roster. xD