Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kimi ni Todoke -- character/seiyuu pics and info

Kimi ni Todoke is one of my favorite shoujo manga, and the anime is shaping up well, too. Here is a table showing the main characters and their voice actors, with info about the voice actors. Click here or on the image to go to the full table.


This is a star-studded cast, with Noto Mamiko and Namikawa Daisuke leading, but the outstanding pair of Sanpei Yuuko (Nakiami in Xamdo) and Sawashiro Miyuki (Cal in Phantom) as secondary characters along with Nakamura Yuuichi (Alto in Macross 7).

Hirano Aya's character may not show up for a while, but she is featured in the official site's short character list, so here she is, with an image from the manga.

-- end of post --

4 comments:

aime said...

I'm pretty sure that Umi is the blond girl at the end of second episode .. in fact if i'm memory is not plying with me she appears in first episode as well, but it's true that she still needs to speak xD

Serakah said...

I keep thinking of Sunako from The Wallflower every time I look at Sawako.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I hope Aya Hirano's appearance stays as brief as possible... such a good show does not deserve to be ruined.

hashi said...

@aime -- I think you're right.

@Serakah -- Definitely. Although this is quite a different story, really.

@Anonymous -- We'll agree to disagree, lol.