Saturday, December 26, 2009

January 2010 Anime Calendar

Here's the weekly anime calendar for January-March 2010. This season, Thursdays and Mondays seem like the big days. Click here or on the image to go to the full calendar:


Thursdays will give us Dhurarara, which is the new show from the makers of Baccano; Nodame Cantabile Finale; Shinbou's vampire show Dance in the Vampire Bund, as well as his new series of Hidamari Sketch; and Ookami Kakushi, the new show based on a game from the author of Higurashi.

On Mondays, we will see Katanagatari, based on another novel by the author of Bakemonogatari; as well as the intriguing slice-of-life (I think) show So Ra No Wo Oto. The ecchi show Chuu Bra will also be on Mondays.

The show I have highest hopes for, Baka to Test to Shuukanjuu, will appear on Wednesdays.

A large number of shows will be continuing: Cross Game, Railgun, Fairy Tail, Bantorra, Kimi ni Todoke, Kobato, Letter Bee, Kiruminzuu, Battle Spirits, FMA, Winter Sonata, Battle Sprits, Yumeiro Pâtissière. Before Green Gables and Hanasakeru Shounen will continue into January-February and then end.

The calendar includes anime that are on TV, both new shows and continuing shows. It also includes release dates for OVAs. A couple of kids' shows aren't included, and I haven't included movies, since only people in Japan can see them on their release dates.

I will update dates and times as the season begins, in case there are any changes.

For full previews of the new shows, you can check my season preview.

1 comments:

Ronald said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

http://onlinemariogames.net