Thursday, April 15, 2010

Seiyuu Video: Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou (Toyosaki Aki, Yuuki Aoi, Hikasa Youko)

Here is a promotional video showing the three main female seiyuus from Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou talking about the show and their characters:



Toyosaki Aki (left) talks about her character, red-haired Soga Keena, being  a magician who can make herself invisible, but has to take off all her clothes to do it. She calls her a "forest girl."

Yuuki Aoi (center) describes her character Korone, saying that she is an android with a little tail that is her on-off switch, and says that when the tail is pulled she makes a sound. The other two seiyuu laugh when she makes the sound, because she makes a very neutral sound quite unlike the sexy sound she makes in the anime, and which young Ao-chan apparently had a lot of trouble learning to make.

Hikasa Youko (right), who was Mio in K-On, says her character, Hattori Junko, is easily embarrassed, and speaks like a man.

These three also do the show's radio program together.

2 comments:

bmk said...

The video made me laugh. It's just lol silly. I could watch this over and over again.

I have to say I didn't expect much from Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou. But 2 episodes in and I'm enjoying it immensely. Korone is an awesome character and Ao-chan jsut seems to fit Korone imo. Not bad for an anime whose main draw to me at first was that Sphere sang the OP.

hashi said...

@bmk -- It's the same for me. I had no idea I would enjoy this show as much as I do. And Sphere's OP is great, too. May be the best OP of the season for getting you going with the show. Reminds me of the first OP for Railgun, which did the same.