Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sekirei Pure Engagement Characters/Seiyuus Pics and Info

I never did finish the first season of Sekirei. Part of the reason I lost interest was that I never did get a grasp of who everyone was.

But the first three episodes of this second season have been entertaining enough that I want to know who everyone is and how they relate to each other.

So to start with, I've made a characters/seiyuus page showing pics of 26 characters and their seiyuus, with a bit of info about each character and seiyuu. It helps me. I hope it may help you.

Click here or on the image to go to the full page.


There is more detailed info about each character and about the overall plot on Wikipedia, especially on that site's Sekirei characters page.

7 comments:

Panther said...

Spoiler! Though if this is going to be first comment it is also a spoiler even if you edit the picture lol.

Kagura is not yet winged by Minato in the anime until episode 4 (which is next episode) at least, so yeah. Seems like he might get winged in episode 5 though, by the looks of it.

Ray said...

There are a lot of good seiyuu in here and it's not just a bunch of kids playing around (I'm talking about the ladies, of course). They maybe older but their skills are awesome.

hashi said...

@Panther -- Lol. I guess you didn't mind too much. I thought about that, but decided it was a small enough thing (since the main art for the series also spoils that) that I could just put up the finished product rather than having to come back and edit it later.

@Ray -- Exactly right. That's part of what has attracted me to this show this time. It's interesting to look at Japanese Wikipedia, however, and see the cast changes from the drama CD: Hayamin took over from Kawasumi Ayako, for example. Hanazawa Kana for Tamura Yukari. Endou Aya for Matsuoka Yuki. Inoue Marina for Tanaka Rie. But Yukana and Ohara Sayaka are in both, and Kaida Yuki took over for Hiromi Hirata. I think the other characters aren't on the CD. For me, the only one I may miss is Tanaka Rie, but despite feeling something odd in Tsukiumi's voice, that oddness is something special, too. Everybody, young and old, seems to be doing a job. I imagine they switched to younger actresses to save money, since seiyuu seem to be paid by seniority.

Shok said...

Well, Marina Inoue is making a good job in HotD.

animacionjaponesa said...

Hi! i like to ask if i can use the pict that you use here in your blog to put it in my blog :)

hashi said...

@animacionjaponesa -- I claim no copyright on anything in the blog, whether I made it myself or took it from elsewhere. Thanks for asking.

Dakuro said...

I really like this one is very nice, of course the ecchi part and the action fight, I hope they will release a third season.