Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls -- Characters/Seiyuus Pics/Info

Boobfest comedy fighting anime Hyakka Ryouran -- Samurai Girls is due to start in October, but episode one will be broadcast as a preview on Friday.

The animation looks good and the cast is very interesting: Yuuki Aoi, Kugimiya Rie, Kotobuki Minako, Kobayashi Yuu, Gotou Saori, Koshimizu Ami, Toyosaki Aki, Hirakawa Daisuke, Sakurai Takahiro. So I've already made a characters/seiyuus page to keep them all straight.

The page shows pics of the ten main characters and their seiyuus, with a bit of info about each seiyuu. Click here or on the image to go to the full page.



I'm not sure I'll keep watching this -- I didn't continue with Queen's Blade or any Ikkitousen show -- but the presence of Yuuki Aoi and other great seiyuus makes me eager to see episode one.

4 comments:

halfadeckshort said...

The cast doesn't seem quite as impressive as the one for Queen's Blade (for my tastes), but it doesn't look like they're skimping on the vocal talent either. Thanks for the great chart.

yasashiisekai said...

Ooooh looking at the seiyuu list, it's worth checking out!!! Thanks!!

Click me to watch! said...

Watch the movie here!

http://funzone.flipnfeedme.tk/f17/hyakka-ryouran-samurai-girls-voiced-manga-2-a-122/

Dakuro said...

I just saw it, well actually it just finish a fewa weeks ago but I'm still waiting the uncensured version.