Sunday, October 10, 2010

Chihara Minori -- Third Day at the New York Anime Festival

From Chihara Minori's Minorhythm blog, posted Sunday at 4:30 am, New York time (5:30 pm Japan time):

New York - Day 3

It's Chihara Minori here, continuing to pass full days.

It's great that the sunny weather has continued.

This morning, the raging tide of appearances continues. Yesterday was a day of → panel discussion with American seiyuus → autograph session → live event.

In the panel discussion, I discovered many differences between American and Japanese seiyuu work. It was deeply interesting and I learned a lot.

The live performance was fun. Many people came and the place was really rocking!!

I did the Hare Hare Yukai dance with American seiyuus Christina-san and Carrie-san!

They were cute!!

I hadn't danced in a while and I was dripping with perspiration. Lol.

Of course everyone in the audience danced, too!!!
It was a totally happy scene.

The live was really tremendous.

Today is my last day at the New York Anime Festival. It has been just as much fun as I expected, thanks to the many staff people who helped.

I'm so glad I came to New York. I'm deeply grateful for the many encounters I've had.

Thank you so much, everyone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for translating all this, it was very fun to read what she had to say.

I went to the voice actors panel...yeah, she learned a lot.