Sunday, December 19, 2010

Seiyuu Video: Omigawa Chiaki, Yuuki Aoi, Asumi Kana

There is now a long clip on YouTube from the TV show mentioned in my last post, Academy Night.

This clip, which is the first part of the show, has Omigawa Chiaki walking around the part of Tokyo that Soredemo Machi ga Mawatteiru is set in, visiting the grocery store, the fish store, and the cafe (where Yuuki Aoi is waiting). When Chiaki visits the shrine, she prays for a second season for SoreMachi, lol.

I think this gives us a pretty good idea of what her ordinary voice sounds like. Not much like her normal seiyuu voice, but also not as high as the couple of clips I linked to in a comment on that last post.



Following the SoreMachi feature is an Amagami SS feature, interviewing Asumi Kana, who plays Miya.

4 comments:

RP said...

Wow, I like her speaking voice. It's so much... less abrasive than her regular seiyuu voice.

abandonedfactory said...

The location for Seaside looked just like the anime; I thought they would have modified it for the show, since they have to draw it so much.

Kanon said...

Thanks for the video! I say this all the time, but I really wish Omigawa would use her normal voice more often in her work. Her normal voice actually sounds very cute (and Chiaki is very cute herself) whereas the voice she uses at work sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me lol.

It was fun to discover the real life location of Seaside. Its anime counterpart does look a lot like it.

I enjoyed the Amagami segment as well. Asumi Kana <3

ChaelMi said...

<3 <3 <3 yuuki aoi!