Monday, December 13, 2010

Yuuki Aoi and Tsuda Minami -- Iris and Kibago from Pokemon

In Pokemon Best Wishes, Tsuda Minami plays Kibago, Iris's pokemon. And Yuuki Aoi plays Iris.

Here is a photo of them that Tsuda-san posted in her blog on Saturday evening. Tsuda-san (left) calls Yuuki-san "my master" (私のご主人).


Tsuda Minami will play key character Phryne in Yamamoto Yutaka's upcoming show Fractale. Here is a bit of a Pokemon episode in which they both appear. Kibago travels in Iris's voluminous hair.

Tsuda-san is 21. Her first minor roles have come this year. She had minor roles in Uchi no Sanshimai, Kaidan Restaurant, and Dragonball Kai, played two Tamagochi in Tamagochi, and was Shigeo in Rainbow.

2 comments:

Furuba-tan said...

hm, why don't you call yuuki aoi yabusaki aoi?
I think you should make her real name more known. ^w^

hashi said...

@Furuba-tan -- I figure I've done enough with that one post, lol. She neither publicizes nor hides her real name, so I think I'll do the same. I may mention it from time to time, but I feel uncomfortable making too big a deal of it.