Monday, February 21, 2011

Seiyuu Photos: Inoue Marina

It's just one photo, but I liked it so much I thought I'd post it:


To me, this seems like a classic photo: contemporary techniques used for an eighty-year-old esthetic. One commenter, however, says that some of the photos in this collection show that Japanese clothing doesn't suit people with long faces. This particular photo disguises Marina's long face. And the butterfly clip obscures her large pixie ears, lol.

Oh well, here are the other photos:



2 comments:

Panther said...

When she posted it on Twitter I was like zomg this is too hot. Really nice picture of her.

Andrew said...

I think her ears are her best features; they compliment her face quite nicely. As does her mole.

But this photo is still lovely. What are those fans thinking, saying she doesn't look good in a kimono?