Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"Aya Museum" Hits Charts at #4

On its first day on the charts, Hirano Aya's compilation album, "Aya Museum," stands at #4 on the Oricon album chart.

It is behind albums from Lady Gaga, Unicorn, and capsule. And it is just ahead of an album from Bigbang, and Kugimiya Rie and Shimoda Asami's "Idolm@ster Master Artist 2" album.

Some otaku may hate her, but she continues to make money as an entertainer and personality.


"Leaving home this morning"


"Album released today. To the stores, go!"
I like the first photo, lol.

4 comments:

魔法少女 said...

I can't say I hate her, but I must admit that I don't like her either...
Also I somehow feel that her almbum cover is kind of "Mizuki-sama inspired" and I'm a huuuuuge Nana fan, so <_<

Serj said...

That's great! I hope my copy arrives soon (it'll be at least 2 more weeks from YesAsia).

Niles said...

Oh yeahhh, the next batch of Idolmaster CDs is out, I forgot about that. I hope this has a better selection than the last round.

perceefinesse said...

Ah, Hirano Aya... the girl's still got it after all these years.

I guess she really IS the Cleopatra of J-pop... a true pharaoh on the microphone, with songs that are valuable like scarabs.

Which I guess makes Mizuki Nana the Nefertiti of J-pop. ^_^