Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Characters and Seiyuus -- Last Exile: Fam of the Silver Wing

Just in time for its debut on Friday, here is a characters/seiyuus page for Last Exile: Fam of the Silver Wing.

This is not only one of the shows I have most hope for this season, but a show with such a big cast that a guide like this could be useful. Making it has been useful for me, at least.

I have made a table showing pics of 22 characters and their seiyuus, with a bit of info about both the character and the seiyuu. Click here or on the image to go to the full page:

5 comments:

animekritik said...

This is the show I'm looking forward to the most!!

Hmm, so this Giselle is Fam's mother and wife?? Kinky..

hashi said...

@animekritik -- Lol. Maybe I was too telegraphic. In the interview I quoted in a past post, Yuuki Aoi said that Giselle kept looking after Fam, who was sloppy and bold. She was told to act motherly, but she came up with the idea that Giselle was like Fam's wife.

Nacmac said...

Hey, that's really useful. What an amazing cast!

But, I thought the show starts on the 15th? According to ANN tomorrow (7th) is a preview show featuring the cast and crew...?

Nacmac said...

Here's the link - http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2011-08-26/2nd-last-exile-anime-to-air-special-before-premiere

hashi said...

@Nacmac -- I didn't realize that. Thanks. I checked the official site and it says tomorrow is a special show featuring talk among the director and the seiyuus (Toyosaki Aki, Yuuki Aoi, Kayano Ai), interwoven with special features from the anime. This is at least as interesting to me personally, considering the seiyuus being interviewed, as ep1. But I'm sorry for not knowing. In any case, they also seem to be previewing ep1 every day this weekend at "Anime Wonderland" in Tokyo.