The supposed leak makes several points:
- the meeting was long, and involved many people from both the Music Ray'n agency and its parent, Sony Entertainment.
- Toyosaki Aki really is living with Tom-H@ck
- the agency bought paparazzi photos of Tomatsu Haruka to keep them out of circulation
- it also bought photos of Toyosaki Aki
- it also bought photos of Takagaki Ayahi, but from a weekly magazine
- Kotobuki Minako dealt with things very earnestly, cried in the meeting several times, and even suggested the group might break up
- Toyosaki Aki took a hard line, supposedly relying on Tom H@ck's power in the industry
- she was not willing to move from the apartment, and was unwilling to take any blame for the situation
Otaku comments on the story tend to blame Toyosaki. Personally, this seems wrong to me. She deserves to have her own life, separate from either her professional life or the parts of her private life that are used as publicity material.
With their latest single debuting at #4 in the music charts, I think Sphere has a long future ahead of it, and will not be breaking up any time soon.
Having gotten a little sense of her from her radio appearances with Yuuki Aoi, it makes sense to me that Kotobuki Minako might be so emotional about this. She has long looked older than her years, and probably has been thought of as having a more adult romantic life than she actually does. So this kind of publicity for those around her makes her feel vulnerable.
Another story says that Tomatsu and other members of Sphere have said they felt "invaded" by the photos and publicity.