Thursday, February 23, 2012

Supercell Live-action PV "Kokuhaku"

A live PV of ED2 of the anime Guilty Crown, "Kokuhaku", has appeared on Niconico Douga.



The singer is Koeda, who did OP1. She's about 16, and was one of the two girls chosen last summer in auditions to replace nagi. The woman in the PV is probably her, but not necessarily: Supercell has used an actor in a PV before, I believe. Comments on Nico say ryo appears, too, but I wouldn't know: I can't find a photo of him to compare. Maybe he's the guy on piano.

I think Koeda's voice, although not exactly "beautiful," is wonderfully musical and strong. She really does things with rhythm, dynamics, and intonation. Great song, and good PV, cut to suit the music.

As for the anime Guilty Crown itself, I liked it through the first few episodes, but have had trouble getting back into it after being away. I enjoyed its extravagance, but by episode 13, it was becoming a bit too much of a parody of itself even for me.

The scrolling comments on the video can be turned off by clicking the three dots at the lower right-hand corner.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that's ryo on the piano. He played the piano in the PV for My Dearest, too (as confirmed by the booklet).

http://i.imgur.com/nzBoe.jpg