Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san -- characters/seiyuus pics/info

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san is hands down the funniest show of the new season so far. A cute girl who is really an ancient god of chaos, from the stories of H.P. Lovecraft. And that's just the start of the absurdity.

Asumi Kana was great as Poplar in Working!!, and as Yuno in Hidamari Sketch, but Nyaruko may be Asumisu's best role yet.

Kitamura Eri is also terrific as the male main character. And Kugyu's in the cast, too, as well as Hisakawa Aya. Click here or on the image to go to the full page showing the main characters and their seiyuus, and giving info about each:


4 comments:

caitlyn said...

I decided to watch this on a lark and it might end up being one of my favorite shows of the season. I'm a big Asumin fan so this show is like heaven for me...

(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!

FFF said...

Almost fully female cast.

Vexx said...

Been a while since I posted here... but yeah looking to watch this one. I keep wondering if the Cthulhu connection is at all related to a little visual novel I played a year ago or so but I guess I'm about to find out.

Anonymous said...

H.P. Lovecraft rolls in his grave.